Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sketch Time at Sunday Stamps

Welcome back to another Sunday Stamps blog post!  It is my turn to bring you a fun sketch to try.  I liked it so much that I made both a masculine and feminine card to inspire you. Here's the sketch:



Masculine Card:


Close To My Heart products used:
     Timberline paper
     Whisper CS
     Barn Red CS
     Bamboo CS
     Wild About Love--February Stamp of the Month
     Durable Studs
    Woodgrain Washi Tape
    3D Foam Tape
Other:
    Sizzix Embossing Folder

Feminine Card:

Close To My Heart products used:
    Ariana paper
    Cherub Pink CS (retired)
    Vineyard Berry CS (retired)
    Holiday Tags stamp set
    Vineyard Berry Ink
    3D Foam Tape
    Licorice Adhesive Gems
Other:
    Stampin' Up Ticket punch
    Heart punch

I would love to read in your comments which card you prefer.  If you'd like to see yet one more card made with this sketch please go here.

We can't wait to see what you create using this sketch!   Please use a direct link to join us here and include a link back to us in your blog post.  (Feel free to post our sketch graphic too to let your readers know about our challenge.)  You have until Friday, March 7 6 PM EST to enter.

Please take the time to visit the rest of the Design Team's blogs and leave them some appreciation.
HayleyJoanBrendaHollySteph and Kathya.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity! .

:) Marie


4 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Marie, your cards are so nice. I hadn't realized how closely that color in Ariana matches our Vineyard Berry. My upline was in desperate need of Vineyard Berry last year for her firstborn's wedding invitations. I had very little in my own stock but sold her my ink pad which I bought from her once. LOL Anyways, thank you kindly for all your sweet comments on my blog this week. Enjoy your Sunday. :)

Kathya said...

Marie, what a great sketch for us to create at Sunday Stamps! Love it! Both cards are lovely. Love the texture on the masculine card and the background paper you used.

OttawaMom said...

I loved using this sketch Marie - will definitely use it again in the future. Both your cards are great and I especially like the embossed panel on the masculine card!

Unknown said...

Both of these turned out so well Marie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...