Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Masculine Birthday Cards for Nacho Average Challenge #75

Close To My Heart has a new catalog out with 7 new paper packs which you can see here.  Timberline lends itself to making cards for the men in your life.  I used the Nacho Average Challenge #75 sketch to make two guy cards.


This card uses Ponderosa Pine, Outdoor Denim and Whisper cardstocks.  The woodgrain panels are from Timberline.  The stamp is from Casual Expressions Occasions in Ponderosa Pine ink.  It is placed onto a small piece of platinum metallic CS (retired CTMH) and then raised off the card with 3D Foam Tape.


This card features Kraft CS embossed with a Darice Woodgrain folder a it's card base.  The ink is Outdoor Denim..

Here is the Nacho Average Challenge #75:


I can't decide which card I like better--what do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

13 comments:

Yapha said...

Great cards! They are both fabulous, but I think the embossed background of the second one makes it pop a little more. Great use of the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges!

Connie Creates 4U said...

I think I like the first card better. They are both great cards, The sketch is simple, but it makes a great card.

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

I love what you did with these cards. I am ALWAYS looking for great ideas for masculine cards. Thanks so much.

Kathya said...

Both cards are great but I like the second one, the woodgrain background looks great. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos again.

Christy Lynn said...

Ooh, great masculine cards! Those definitely look like something my hubs would like :) Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

Leilani McGranahan said...

Both cards are really nice. I couldn't pick one over the other. Thanks for playing along.

Leilani McGranahan said...

I like both of your cards. Couldn't pick one over the other. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos.

Tammy said...

Great cards!!

Jenni Hogan said...

Great masculine cards!! I may be "borrowing" this design for my father in-laws bday card!! Thanks for playing with us this week!!

Jenni Hogan said...

Thanks for playing along with us this week!!! I maybe CASEing your card for my father in-laws birthday this weekend!!!

Rose said...

Like the first card for some reason, more than the second, but really great masculine cards and combination of elements.

Anne Hayward said...

Great masculine cards. Love both of them!

Shans Design Studio said...

I think I like the first one best, but both are great masculine cards. They are so hard for me to do and you made 2! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos. Hope to see you again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...