Friday, February 7, 2014

Sequined Chevrons for Seize the Birthday

If you are looking for the Color My Heart Color Dare post please go here.

Did you ever make a card for a challenge and miss the deadline for posting it?  Well I did that this week.  I made a couple of cards following last week's CAS(E) This Sketch sketch and could have posted them the evening I made them but put it off to discover the challenge was over.  So, I adapted the card to make a birthday card so I could post it with Seize the Birthday--their topping suggestion this week is "Chevrons".


Close To My Heart Products Used:
       White Daisy CS
       Ruby CS
       Casual Expressions Stamp--greeting
       In the Background--Chevron
       Blush Ink
       Ruby Ink
       Silver, Pink and Red Sequins

Here is the sketch I followed:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie



3 comments:

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

I haven't had that happen YET. Yikes. Your card is lovely though!

Nancy said...

Great CAS Birthday card! Love the added sequins! Thanks for playing along with us over at Seize the Birthday.

LeAnne said...

Very cool card, even if you missed the sketch deadline!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...