Saturday, November 9, 2019

Color Dare #367 Meets Stella Says Sketch #718

Welcome back to another Joyful Stars Blog Hop! We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST. If you are coming from Betty Locco's blog you are on the right track. (The complete lineup is on Joyce's blog in case you get lost.) Have fun being inspired! 



I've been playing with fall colors and Sentiments by Melissa Esplin stamps this week.  


Did you know that there are items from the September--October catalog that there are still available?  When you go to your consultant's online business account, go to the "shop" tab and scroll down to "online only" you can find a variety of items that you may have missed.  If you don't have a CTMH consultant you can check out my business account here.

Products used:
     Almond CS
     Sangria CS
     Goldrush CS
     Espresso CS
     Versamark Ink

Here are the fabulous greetings that come in the stamp set I used:

D1866

As you can see this is a very versatile set!  You can see some other cards I've made with this set here and here.

This was a quick card to make following the color challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare (which feature Close to My Heart colors) and a great sketch by Stella Says Sketch at Bugaboo.





I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Craft Rocket Challenges--Happy Birthday
      Seize the Birthday--Birthday with option over the edge
      Heart 2 Heart--Anything Goes with CTMH products


Now it's time to head over to Debi Brile's blog --I'm sure you'll be inspired by what she has to share.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

10 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the colors you used. Great Fall Birthday Card.

A.Rose said...

Now that’s a perfect way to use the challenge colors. Nice big blocks of them.

Betty Locco said...

Wow - love your card. The colors really work together!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love all the texture to your card and the combination of colors you used, and your embossed sentiment pops against the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

Joyce Houck Joyful Creations said...

Great minds think alike, love the embossing.

Crystal said...

I love the color combination. Great pick for the Color Dare Challenge and your card showcases them nicely.

Krista Hershberger ---- Krista's Crafty with CTMH said...

That sentiment....love Melissa's handwriting,and love that you embossed it! :)

Cat Nowak said...

What a fun full card! I always forget to use this stamp set! Thank you for joining us and playing along with Color Dare!

Melanie R said...

Nicely done, Marie! Perfect colors with the touch of copper on the lovely handwritten sentiment. Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #367.

Miss. Carrie's Creations said...

What a beautiful job! I love blog hops - so many great ideas to be found. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Color My Heart Color Dare. Please come back this week and join us for another challenge. I can’t wait to see what you create!💙☕ Miss. Carrie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...