Friday, November 8, 2019

Hawthorn Hello for Freshly Made Sketch #410

There is another wonderful sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches this week and I had the time to play along.  My card uses Hawthorn paper, Sentiments by Melissa Esplin stamp and Copper Tinsel Embossing Powder.



This sketch inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Crafty Creations Challenge--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


4 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Pretty! Your use of patterned paper is wonderful. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

This is such a perfect way to show off that lovely fall paper! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile Ribon said...

I love this unusual patterned paper combination. Thanks so much for sharing at freshly Made Sketches.

cass said...

Wonderful card with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...