Thursday, February 1, 2018

Featuring Butterfly Circle With Sketch Saturday #498

Several months ago I purchased the Crafters' Companion Butterfly Circle Stamp and Metal Die set from after seeing it on an HSN special.  I'm so happy that I finally got a chance to create something with it!  My card is 5" wide by 6.5" tall and uses retired "Ocean" Close to My Heart papers and shimmery Caribbean Mist Twinkling H2O paint. The center stamp and birthday stamp are retired Close to My Heart.




Here is the fabulous Sketch Saturday graphic that inspired my card layout:



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Seize the Birthday--Optional Candles
     Through the Purple Haze--Add Some Turquoise
     Addicted to Stamps and More #277--Make Your                 Mark
     Crafting by Design--Things with Wings
     Stampavie and More--Something Blue
     Cuttlebug Mania--Birthday Project

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

7 comments:

Joanna M. said...

Oh this is so pretty! I love your colors and alll the butterflies! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us over on the Sketch Saturday challenge! Good luck!
~Jo, SS-DT

JoAnn said...

Beutiful card. Love the ring of butterflies and the pretty blues. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty card the colour is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs Challenge love and hugs Carole x Design Team

Inkyfingers said...

That butterfly die is so pretty and the colours on your card are right up my street! Just lovely.
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM, and I hope you will join us again soon.

Sabina said...

It's beatufil card.
Thank you for joining us at Through the Purple Haze challenge.
Sabina DT

Nandini said...

So beautiful! Love the color. Thank you for joining us at ATSM Challenges. Hope to see you again soon. Nandini, DT

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card. Love the butterfly circles. Thank you for joining us at Through the Purple Haze challenge. DT An'Jenic

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...