Thursday, June 20, 2024

Wedding Card with Freshly Made Sketch #641

 This week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches appealed to me so I used it to make a wedding card for my nephew and his bride.  I combined stamping, marker coloring, embossing, die cutting and foiling to create this card.


Here is another view so you can see how shiny the foiled sentiment is:


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:

I'm also entering this into the following challenges:
     The Sisterhood of Crafters--Weddings
     Addicted to Stamps and More #470--Die Cuts/Stencils
     Heart's Quest Celebration of Love #6 -- Engagements, Anniversaries or Weddings

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


4 comments:

Becca S said...

Marie: Your wedding congrats card is fabulous!!! Awesome sketch which suits the wedding occasion perfectly and those metallic foil shine reflections are adding extra elegance!! Thanks for creating and sharing for Heart's Quest Celebrations of Love Challenges!!! = Becca

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful wedding card! Love the added shine! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty card! Love that foiled sentiment! Perfect for a wedding! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

Such a lovely card! The touch of gold is really wonderful. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...