Saturday, June 8, 2024

Thinking of You Cards with Paper Craft Crew Challenge #573

I liked the sketch at Paper Craft Crew this week and found time to play along using Journey paper (Close to my Heart) and Holographic paper (Recollections).  The sentiment stamp is a very old wooden stamp from Close to my Heart.  Journey gems were used for embellishments.  Since I was making an angled cut I stacked to sheets of card stock and made 2 similar cards.




Which card do you like better?

Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:

I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

      Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--Masculine

      Make My Monday #277--B is for...(bluish green)

      Word Power #6--Sentiment as Focus

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



2 comments:

Heather said...

Such a pretty design, Marie - your metallics look almost holographic! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Carol L said...

That beautiful paper makes for some very pretty cards, and I like both designs. I can't choose a favorite because they're both fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...