Sunday, November 10, 2019

Personallized Birthday Card with Fusion Sketch

My nephew (who happens to enjoy golf) just celebrated his birthday and thus warranted this special card:


The Happy Birthday greeting is from Party Balloons, name letters are from Junior Varsity Alphabet and the golf ball is from Tee Time--all retired Close to My Heart stamp sets.  The inks are Evergreen and Sapphire.  The background paper had no identifying marks on it other than "Golf".

Here is the wonderful sketch that inspired my card layout::


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Addicted to CAS #172-- Birthday
     Seize the Birthday--Off the Edge Option
     Perfectly CAS--Birthday Using 1/3 or Less

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Super fun birthday card! I love the mix of fonts on your sentiment and your golf ball is such a fabulous element! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Susan Renshaw said...

Perfect card for a golfer!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Glenda J said...

This is so great - perfect for your nephew. Really like how you did the sentiment. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...