Friday, November 22, 2019

Trio of Poinsettias with Fusion Card Challenge

My card follows the current Fusion Card Challenge sketch:



Years ago I purchased glittery poinsettia paper and I fussy cut these flowers to layer them on top of shimmery yellow stitched circles (Solar Yellow Metallic paper from the Paper Cottage).  The poinsettia flower centers were embellished with Dandelion Yellow Nuvo Crystal Drops.  The greeting is an old (maybe 7-8 years old, perhaps older) Close to My Heart stamp called "A Holiday" and was embossed with Red Tinsel Embossing Powder.  The background paper is from this Mix-In Paper Packet.

Here is the fabulous Fusion Card Challenge sketch that inspired my card layout:



I'm also linking this card creation to the following challenges:
     Cardz 4 Gals--Get Ready for Christmas
     Ellibelles' Crafty Wednesday--Christmas/Holidays
     Paper Shelter--Christmas Card
     Crafty Sentiment Designs--Christmas

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.






3 comments:

Sue - said...

Lovely glittery poinsettias. Thanks for joining us at Cardz for Galz.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a fabulous card, lovely Poinsettias!

Thank you for joining us this week at The Paper Shelter - good luck! Hugs Susan x

Ellibelle said...

Such a beautiful card, love the sketch!
Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge, hope to see you again joining in the December challenge which starts this Wednesday!
Ellibelle's Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...