Sunday, February 2, 2014

Close to My Heart New Product Blog Hop is Here!

On February 1, 2014 a new Close To My Heart Idea Book and Catalog was released. You can see the new catalog here.  A group of CTMH consultants is sharing some new products from this catalog in a "blog hop".  Please visit the thumbnail links below and leave some appreciation (comments) for these hard working consultants.


My masculine card features patterned paper from the new Timberline Paper pack and the stamp set "Banner Wishes". The ink is Ponderosa Pine on Bamboo CS and the mats are Goldrush and Ponderosa Pine.  I also used 3D Foam Tape and Bakers' Twine Harvest Assortment.  I followed Pattern #21 from the Make It From Your Heart Vol.2.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. Have fun blog hopping!

12 comments:

Wendy K. said...

I like that card design, great for scraps!

Linda Norman said...

I loe manly looking cards! Great job!

Unknown said...

Hey NJ this is the Texas Scrapbooking Queen, love your stuff. It is good to be Queen!

Lauren said...

Very cute patchwork design!

Michele said...

I love this card you can use it for so many things. I love it when you can use up the little bit and pieces. Great card!

Nancy Ball said...

This would make a great Father's Day card.

Helen Gullett said...

Love the design & the papers. Banner Wishes is one of favorite sets :)

lavendersage said...

Great card to use up the small scraps in a paper pack. TFS!

designsbysaenz said...

Great masculine card!

Pam said...

What a great card! Love this paper pack & I'm always looking for masculine card ideas!

Shalana said...

Great design and an awesome way to use scraps.

Laurie in Louisiana said...

Love this paper pack and the card style is a great way to show off all the different papers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...