Sunday, February 23, 2014

Black Magic Embossed Sympathy Card for Freshly Made Sketches #124

If you are looking for the Sunday Stamps Sketch challenge post please go here.  If you are looking for the Color My Heart Color Dare challenge post please go here.

This week's Freshly Made Sketch #124 really appeals to me so I've made a second card using this sketch.  I started with Coredinations Black Magic paper and a Darice embossing folder.  The raised images were sanded to reveal the color inside.  The three panels are layered over Grey Wool CS (retired CTMH).  The greeting is from Close To My Heart Sincere Expressions and the metallic stripe on the bottom is Silver Shimmer Trim.


Here is the Freshly Made Sketch that inspired me:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty card! Love the sanded effect! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

Great card Marie! I love those embossed panels! What a great embossing folder! Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kelly Griglione said...

It's like magic, isn't it, when the image is revealed after sanding?! Very fun, and great card, Marie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...