Thursday, February 6, 2014

Red, White and Blue Valentine Card for Dynamic Duos #88

I love color challenges and enter them as often as is possible.  The inspiration for my card colors came from Dynamic Duos Challenge #88.  Next week is Valentine's Day and I chose that as my theme for the card.


Close To My Heart Products used:
      Pacifica CS
      Tulip CS (retired)
      White Daisy CS
      Artiste cartridge (page 72 accent 3 shift cut at 1.75"
      Dotted Love
      Silver Shimmer Trim
      White Embossing Powder and Versamark Ink
      3D Foam Tape

I'm also entering this card into Heart2Heart challenge to show LOVE.
Thanks for stopping by!  Please stop by tomorrow for a new color challenge by Color My Heart Color Dare.  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

3 comments:

canadian_liner said...

Great graphic card, Marie. I {heart} that Dotted Love mini stamp, and I miss Tulip! Have just a few scraps left. The heart border is a great base for your Valentine's card and the silver trim adds just the right amount of glitz. Thanks for playing along with this week's Dynamic Duos challenge!

Unknown said...

Marie- another fabulous card! Thanks so much for entering the LOVE challenge at H2H this week!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Oh so pretty! I love the embossed sentiment! thanks for joining us at H2H

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...