Friday, February 21, 2014

Delicate Wings for Color My Heart Color Dare #82--Goldrush and Topiary

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare post where we challenge you to use Close To My Heart color combinations.  This week's challenge colors are Goldrush and Topiary and they made me think of spring! (Neutral colors are permitted as are close color substitutions if you don't have the assigned colors yet.)  We look forward to seeing what you create and leaving comments on your blog.  We have blog badges for weekly winners and a randomly chosen monthly prize winner--the more challenges you enter the greater your chance of winning a prize!



(Please note that Goldrush is not quite as orange as it appears in this photo.)The Operation Write Home sketch #175 was my inspiration for this card.


175

Close To My Heart products used:
      Topiary CS
      White Daisy CS
      Goldrush CS
      Goldrush Ink
      Black Ink
      Goldrush Marker
      Sweet Leaf Marker
      Swirls Around Stamp set  
      Say It In Style stamp (retired)
      Petite Perks--Delicate Wings*

*Delicate Wings is available to consultants only for them to use as sales incentives for customers.  If you would like this adorable set just place an order on my CTMH website and I will be happy to mail you this adorable set.

The theme for this week's Heart2Heart challenges is "Flourishes" so I'm linking my card up there also.
  
Check out what the rest of the fabulous Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team B has to inspire you:  Gretchen, MichelleSheila, Hansi and Sarah.  You have until Thursday, Feb. 27 9PM CT to enter your papercrafted creation here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing what you create with the colors Goldrush and Topiary.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


7 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Such a clever way to use our Petite Perks set. The colors are bright and cheerful. Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog Easter card today. :)

DebR said...

Beautiful card Marie! Love the colors you used and the spring theme.
Thanks for playing along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

sarahstone said...

I love how you used the petite perks on this card. I'm going to have to remember this layout!

Katy said...

LOVE these flourishes! Thanks for linking up to H2H this week. I need to go check out the Color Dare!

Papercrafting With Angelina said...

I love the way you used the Dare colors and I especially love how you used the stamp for the background. I have that stamp and have yet to use it. I think I am going to pull it out now!

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Very pretty card! I love the colors. thanks for joining us at H2H

Brandi said...

I love your card, the flourish is great and I love the petite perks too! Thanks for playing along at H2H challenges!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...