Saturday, February 22, 2014

Ariana Thank You with a Pals Paper Arts Sketch

If you are looking for the Color My Heart Color Dare post please go here.

Ariana is my favorite new paper from Close To My Heart.  I love the colors and the large floral print.  I followed the Pals Paper Arts Sketch to create this card.



Close To My Heart products used:
     Ariana paper
     Outdoor Denim CS
     Cherub Pink CS (retired)
     4 My Friend Stamp
     Outdoor Denim Ink
Other:
    Small heart punch

Here is the Pals Paper Arts Sketch #192:

I'm also entering this card into the Sweet Stamps Blog #157--anything goes challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

4 comments:

Dawn Tidd said...

Gorgeous colors and I love the big "thank you"! It really makes a bold statement. Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week.

Anonymous said...

Really pretty card, love that background paper. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

Cindy Hall said...

This is such a sweet Thank You card! I love the bold navy against the soft pastels. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

Susan Itell said...

"Thank YOU" for playing with the Pals this week! Great card and the color palette is great!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...