Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Treasured Friendship Seashells with Retrosketch #130

There is a pretty interesting sketch at Retrosketches this week that I used to make this birthday card.  I was happy to use some new products from Close To My Heart (Treasured Friendship stamps, Seaside Paper and Shin Han Touch Markers).


Here is the sketch that inspired me:


Close To My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Seaside Paper
     Treasured Friendship stamps
     Banner Wishes stamp
     Pacifica CS
     Kraft CS
     Shin Han Touch Alcohol Markers
     3D Foam Tape

I'm also entering this card into Seize the Birthday and Designer's Choice Challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

2 comments:

OttawaMom said...

Great card Marie! I love the colours and all those fun banners. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Janet's Joy said...

I love all the banner strips!
Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...