Thursday, September 4, 2014

Black, White and a Pop of Color for Three Challenges

Black, White and a Pop of Color is the challenge at Stampin' Royalty this week.  The Colour Me challenge this week is Yellow with neutrals allowed.  I followed the Freshly Made Sketch to make this card.






My focal panel was made with a new embossing folder by Close To My Heart.  I embossed it in White Daisy and then again in Canary and carefully cut the flower out.  I was inspired to do this from this card I found on Pinterest.

Close To My Heart products used:
      White Daisy CS
      Black CS
      Canary CS
      Floral Embossing Folder
      Licorice Opaque Adhesive Gems (retired)
      Black B & T Paper (retired)

Here is the Freshly Made Sketch that inspired me:
   

Here is the Color Challenge Graphic from Colour Me....

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie





3 comments:

Karren said...

This is so pretty! The black and white look stunning against the pop of yellow. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Sherrie M. said...

What a pretty card. Your bold yellow flower looks nice against the embossed background. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me.....! this week and hope to see you again soon!

Kim S said...

Such a pretty flower - beautifully surrounded by that swirl of embossed leaves! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...