Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Color Blocking with Shin Han Touch Alcohol Markers for Try Stampin' on Tuesday #182

The sketch for last week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday appealed to me so I decided to make a card using my new Shin Han Touch Alcohol Markers from Close To My Heart.  (I made a stencil by cutting 2-- 1" squares next to each other to place the three colors in a row).


Close To My Heart products used:
     Lagoon CS
     White Daisy CS
     Give a Lift stamp set
     Black Ink
     B68 Turquoise Blue Shin Han Touch Marker
     B262 Cerulean  Blue Light Shin Han Touch Marker
     BG61 Peacock Green

Other--Bling adhesive trim

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie
     


4 comments:

stampwithamyk said...

What a great image! Love the color blocks on the background too. Fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

Wendy Coffman said...

Interesting technique!

Anonymous said...

Oh how creative, Marie! I love it! You just gave me another idea for the markers! Thank you!

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is a great anniversary card, Marie. Love the blues and greens together too. Thanks for playing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...