Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Golf Themed Card for Case This Sketch #93

The sketch at Case This Sketch really appealed to me this week so I made yet another golf themed card.


I actually made a set of 8 of these cards experimenting with various glitter glues and gems as pictured below.


Close To My Heart products used:
       Tee Time stamps (retired)
       Just For You stamps (retired)
       Sweet Leaf CS
       Cranberry Ink
       Slate Ink (second generation)
       Black Ink
     
Other products:
     Grass paper by Frances Meyer
     Stickles--gold, green, red
     Green Adhesive gems--unknown source

Here is the inspiration for my card:

     

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, so fun! Great take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...