Sunday, September 28, 2014

Snowhaven Stripes Again!

The new Close To My Heart Snowhaven paper pack has one sheet that has lots of stripes and I used a different striped panel than the last card I posted here to show you the versatility of this paper.  Once again I used the Freshly Made Sketch #155.



Close To My Heart products used:
     Snowhaven paper
     White Daisy CS
     Cranberry CS
     Glacier CS
     Heartfelt Birthday  Wish stamp
     Cranberry Alcohol Marker--retired
     Bakers Twine Harvest Assortment--retired

Here is the sketch that inspired me:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


1 comment:

Cindy Hall said...

I love this super happy and festive birthday card! That DSP is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...