Sunday, September 28, 2014

Snowhaven Stripes Again!

The new Close To My Heart Snowhaven paper pack has one sheet that has lots of stripes and I used a different striped panel than the last card I posted here to show you the versatility of this paper.  Once again I used the Freshly Made Sketch #155.



Close To My Heart products used:
     Snowhaven paper
     White Daisy CS
     Cranberry CS
     Glacier CS
     Heartfelt Birthday  Wish stamp
     Cranberry Alcohol Marker--retired
     Bakers Twine Harvest Assortment--retired

Here is the sketch that inspired me:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


1 comment:

  1. I love this super happy and festive birthday card! That DSP is fabulous. Thank you for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...