Sunday, September 21, 2014

Four Color Challenge for Sunday Stamps #85

Welcome back to another Sunday Stamps Color challenge.  The Close To My Heart colors I used are Smokey Plum, Thistle, Topiary and Tan Glitter paper.  Here is the color graphic:


My card features stamps from the Close To My Heart Happy Autumn stamp set:


Close To My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Smokey Plum CS
     Smokey Plum Ink
     Brown and Tan Glitter Paper
     Happy Autumn stamp set
     Thistle CS
     Smokey Plum Ink
     Topiary Ink (2nd generation to better match color graphic)    

The Stampin' Royalty Sketch Challenge #246 was the inspiration for my card:



Welcome to our newest Design Team member Leena!  Now it's your turn to combine these 4 colors and link up to the Sunday Stamps Challenge blog.

We can't wait to see what you create using these colors!   Please use a direct link to join us here and include a link back to us in your blog post.  (Feel free to post our color graphic too to let your readers know about our challenge.)  You have until Friday, September 5 at 6PM EST to enter this challenge.
Please take the time to visit the rest of the Design Team's blogs and leave them some appreciation.  HollyAlyson, BrendaStephAngel, Leena and Kathya.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity! 

:) Marie

2 comments:

Hofkissed said...

Great card Marie! I really love how the image is mounted on the banners... something I think I will definitely try in the near future.

Kathya said...

Beautiful fall card Marie! The Sunday Stamps colors look great with the sketch.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...