Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Inspired By Challenge #6

This is a "garage inspired card". After looking at the photo provided by the Inspired By blogsite I tried to capture the colors of the storage bins in my card. In order from top to bottom the colors are all from Close To My Heart--Sky, Dutch Blue, Indian Corn Blue, Moonstruck, Pacifica. I used a Cranberry flourish cut by CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to imitate the bike in the photo. The ovals were also cut using the Art Philosophy cartridge and the greeting is from CTMH Card Chatter Birthday Set. I curved the edges of this stamp set and I like how it turned out.

Here is my card:


Here was the inspirational photo:


I had fun designing this card from a garage photo. What do you think of my interpretation?

2 comments:

Laurel said...

This is just so cute! Thanks so much for playing along!

Anonymous said...

So clever! I could totally tell it was a scooter. I like the way you fit the sentiment into the tag, too. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...