Sunday, January 29, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut #95 Label it!

I love all the things you can do with Close To My Heart Art Philosophy cricut cartridge! This week's Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday is to use a label on your card. There are so many that I could choose from from this fantastic cartridge! I decided to also make a fun shaped card--scalloped circle--so from the Art Philosophy cartridge.



Cricut cuts I used: Scalloped Circle card feature from page 31 at 4.25"; Circle #2 from page 31 at 3.75"; Shape 8 from page 47 at 2.5"; Decorative layer from page 47 also at 2.5". I used CTMH Wonderland paper, white daisy paper, strip of Twilight paper, Twilight ink, versamark ink and clear embossing powder. The greeting is from CTMH Say it in Style--a very versatile set. Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great card-- love this cut! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Kate said...

What a lovely card - and such a wonderful label! I haven't seen that one before. It's gorgeous!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Beckie said...

Love this card. Those papers are great. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

Be blessed, Beckie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...