Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Card Word Puzzle with Sweetheart Paper--Can you help me think of phrases?

The greeting from this set is from Close To My Heart and will be available on February 1 here. It is a collection of words that can be combined to create your own greetings with beautiful flower images too! Here is a photo:


Here is the first card I made with this set. I used CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge to cut the label, tulip ink, black cs and cotton candy cs stripe. The featured paper is CTMH Sweetheart paper which is on clearance right now. ($3 for 12 sheets of patterned paper and 10 sheets of coordinating cardstock.) You can get it here but hurry!

After I photographed the card I decided to add some bling:


Here is a list of all the words included in this set listed alphabetically:
C1494 Card Word Puzzle
A at an anniversary all and a are
B bridal beautiful birthday by belated because
C congratulations celebration
D do
E ed
F from for
G
H have happy
I is ing
J just
L little let
M my miss makes me many much
N note never
O our or of
P
Q
R retirement
S shower sad somethin’ s sorry
T the to think thank
U us up
V very
W with wonderful wish will
Y your yourself you
Z

Here are a list of phrases that I came up with. Can you help me add to this list?

Card Word Puzzle PHRASES
A an anniversary is wonderful, a birthday is wonderful
B belated birthday belated anniversary
C congratulations
D
E
F
G
H have a happy birthday (retirement, anniversary) happy for you, happy for your retirement, happy with you
I
J just a little somethin’ for you, just a note for you, just a little birthday celebration
K
L let us wish you a happy birthday (anniversary, retirement)
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S sorry to miss you, sorry for your retirement
T thank you, thank you from us, thank you very much, think for yourself
U
V
W wishing you a happy birthday (anniversary, retirement, bridal shower)
X
Y you are beautiful, you are wonderful, you are missed
Z

I look forward to hearing from you with more phrase suggestions using this terrific new stamp set! Thank you for leaving your comment below:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...