Monday, January 9, 2012

H2H New Year Challenge--Use an Unused Stamp

Congratulations to all those chosen to be designers at H2H! Thank you for your talents and commitment of time and energy to inspire the rest of us! This week's challenge is to use a stamp that you've never used before. The specifics can be found here. The stamp set I've chosen to feature is D1444 A Little Thanks--there are many of these stamps that I've not yet used so I was up for the challenge. (This stamp set is also being carried forward in the new Idea Book which is out on February 1.) I've used the small bouquet as a bottom border and the greeting as a focal point. I also used Rectangle 8 from the Art Philosophy cartridge to enhance the greeting. The colors are White Daisy, Cranberry and Pacifica. The edges of the white rectangle and pacifica rectangle were distressed with cranberry ink. Here is the card:


Here are the stamps that are in D1444 A Little Thanks:


Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back again soon!

7 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Marie -

I just love how you used the little bouquet stamp to make the bottom border - very clever and sweet!

Paige

Allisa said...

Love the color combination. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Amy Moore said...

This is one of my favorite stamps, that sentiment is wonderful! Thank you for playing with us at H2H this week!

Joelle H. said...

I like the way you framed the sentiment. Yet another great use of the Art Philosophy cartridge! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Carla said...

What a cute card, one that any friend will treasure! TFS!

Mary Gunn FUNN said...

Strikingly bold colors will let the recipient know you mean thank you! Nice job.

Tamytha said...

Thank you for your sweet post. I like how you used the flower bunch as a border. That's thinking outside the box! Thanks for playing along at H2H. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...