Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Glittery Striped Birthday Card for AAA Birthday Game #47 Stripes and/or Dots

Months ago my card was selected as a winner at AAA Birthday and I am honored  to be a Guest Designer for this challenge.  The challenge for this month is Stripes and/or Dots.  I used a background that I made from strips of scraps placed on an adhesive sheet.  I left some space between the strips so I could press gold glitter in to the spaces.  A Nuvo Gold Glitter Marker was used to color in the letters from the Festive Borders stamp.





Please be sure to check out the AAA Birthday website for more great card ideas.  You can link up your creation here.

I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

      Everybody Art Challenge #530--Birthday

      Unicorn Challenge #84--Birthday

      Seize the Birthday--Option Red, White and 1 color

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

those are some awesome strips and a few dots. Fab take on the challenge. Thank you for guest designing at the AAA Birthday Cards Challenge this month

Barbara said...

A fantastic way to use up scraps and make an outstanding card. I love this idea and hope to use it soon. Until then best wishes and thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

Uschi said...

Wonderful colours on your birthday card. I love the gold inbetween . It looks so noble. Stunning lettering as well. It fits so lovely to the stripes and the golden spaces
I am delighted that you are presenting your beautiful card in the Everybody Art Challenge.
Hug Uschi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...