Monday, March 27, 2023

Golf Themed Thank You Cards with Freshly Made Sketch #578

There were several people I needed to thank for helping out at our Golf Invitational last week so I chose the great sketch from Freshly Made Sketch and varied the papers.  The large background die is from Close to my Heart which retired a couple of years ago but is still useful to me.  The background papers are from Stampin Up's Clubhouse papers which also is no longer available. It was a little difficult to capture the shimmer from the silver and gold foil papers used on the first 2 cards.  The background of the third card is silver metallic cardstock.




Which one do you like best?

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layouts:

I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Make My Monday Challenge--P is for Paper

     Die Cut Divas--Anything Goes

     Creative Fingers #251--Anything Goes

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



6 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

What a great set of thank you cards! Love the golf themed papers. Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Arlene said...

They all have golf related backgrounds. So hard to decide. Go with what you like the most. LOL

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our “Anything Goes” challenge

Elizabeth Hart said...

I live on a golf course so golf related cards are always in demand. These are really fabulous. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a great way to thank someone. Thanks so much for joining in the party at Freshly Made Sketches.

foleysfriend said...

Super fun cards. I like all the variations you've made. Seems like a great way to assembly-line make several cards using a golf theme. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

sue n.

Maria Valente said...

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallenge Blog.
Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...