Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Quick Sympathy Card with Paper Craft Crew Horizontal Sketch #510

Simplicity is helpful when you need to make a card in a hurry so I followed the fabulous sketch at the Paper Craft Crew.  The paper is from Echo Park "Day in the Life" paper and the sentiment is from Close to my Heart "Words of Comfort" in New England Ivy Ink and paper frame.


Here is the wonderful sketch that inspired my card layout:
     

I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Little Red Wagon #697--Sympathy

     Make My Monday #197--P is for Paper

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



3 comments:

meg said...

Thank you for joining in at MMM with your gorgeous patterned paper card

Brenda said...

Itʻs so fun to work with sketches and I really like your take on this one. Itʻs perfect for a sympathy card. Great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us again over at Little Red Wagon this week!

Brenda said...

Another great take on the sketch and your color choices are perfect for a sympathy card. Thanks so much for sharing with us again over at Little Red Wagon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...