Friday, March 31, 2023

Pet Sympathy Card with Freshly Made Sketch #579

Our friends had to put down their beloved dog the other day so I used the fabulous sketch at Freshly Made Sketches to create an appropriate sympathy card.  The image and sentiment are from the Close to my Heart stamp set called "Paw Prints on Your Heart".  The background papers are from Grateful Heart and New England Ivy Card Stock.


Here is the wonderful Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday Challenge--Anything Goes

     Use Your Stuff #480--Animals

     Creative Fingers #251--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     

5 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Marie, what a beautiful and peaceful doggie sympathy card. Hope to see you over at Double Trouble for our "Pawsome Pets".

Ellibelle said...

Such a pretty card for the sad occasion. I'm so sorry your friends lost their dog :(
Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Jen Timko said...

This is sure to be appreciated. A hard card to make and you did it perfectly. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

This is such a sweet card! Losing a beloved pet is so hard. I'm sure this card will be appreciated. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Haven_mom4 said...

what a lovely and thoughtful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...