Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Valentine Card with Atlantic Hearts Sketch #513

 Welcome back to another Atlantic HeartsSketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch features a striped vertical panel with a focal image on top and a sentiment on the bottom.  I've had this pretty sparkly daisy paper in my stash for a while and made a Valentine's day card for my sister-in-law who loves the color pink.  The heart die is from Sizzix.


Here is our fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout and for you to try.  Our challenge is open until Sunday evening, February 26 and you can link up your project here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving some bloggy comment love. Please stop by our blog on Wednesday to see what the rest of the talented Design Team has to inspire you.


I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

      Crafting Happiness Challenge #139--Love

      Get Creative Challenges #118--Hearts

      Dare 2B Artzy February--Love

      Cut it Up #217--Have a Heart

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

This is a great design. I love the spotlight effect on the heart. Thank you for joining our Cut it Up Have a Heart challenge.
Hugs,
Larelyn (CIU owner)

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty daisy paper you used and great take on the sketch!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...