Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Thank You Card with Case This Sketch #179

The card sketch at Case This Sketch #179 really appealed to me and I was able to find the time to make a quick card.


     White Daisy CS
     Peacock CS
     Artiste banner stamp (stamped on the reverse side)
     Doodled Designs
     A Thousand Thanks stamp
     Happy to Be Friends stamps
     Fern Ink
     Peacock Ink
     Saffron Ink
     Glacier Ink
     Glitter gems (retired)

Here is the wonderful sketch that I followed:


Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge Blog is celebrating their 200th challenge with a prize giveaway this week.  Please go here to check out how you can win a FREE pack of Close To My Heart paper. 


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


2 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet and pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

donna mikasa said...

Great take on the sketch--I love the simple wreath!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...