Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Dragonfly Birthday Card for Simon Says Challenge

I recently purchased a stamp and stencil set from Recollections because I really liked the stencils.  The first project I made with it features this wonderful Dragonfly image so I can enter it into Simon Says Wednesday Challenge--Things with Wings.  


The gold and maroon colored embellishments were made with Nuvo Crystal Drops and the white panel was edged with a gold metallic marker.  The dragonfly was embossed with Sparkle n Sprinkle's Sangria embossing powder.  The greeting is an Inkadoo stamp and was gold embossed with Ranger Fine DEtail Gold embossing powder.  The base paper is a retired color called Vineyard Berry from Close to My Heart.  There is some Silver Wink of Stella brushed onto the dragonfly's wings. 

I'm also entering this card into the Seize the Birthday challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...