Friday, July 29, 2016

Color Dare #204 Meets Try Stampin' on Tuesday # 280

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog post!  This week we are challenging you to use all and only the following Close to My Heart colors:  Flaxen, Sweet Leaf, Eggplant and Colonial White.  (If you don't have these CTMH colors yet you may substitute similar colors so you can still join in on the fun!)

This card was created for a wine loving friend of mine and I used Eggplant for the stamping.  The stamp set I used is from Fiskars and is called "Aged to Perfection".   I followed the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #280 for my card layout:


Close to My Heart products used:
     Eggplant CS
     Colonial White CS
     Flaxen CS
     Sweet Leaf CS
     Confetti Stars Embossing Folder
     Polysparkle Tinsel Embossing Powder (retired)
     Eggplant Ink
     Scalloped Circle punch (retired)

Here is the Color My Heart Color Dare Graphic:



Here is the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch I followed:
   
   
Please head on over to the Color My Heart Color Dare blog to be inspired by the rest of the fabulous Design Team.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

5 comments:

Donna said...

Great card! The embossed background is a nice touch.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Great interpretation of the sketch, love the name of the stamp set and makes a great 75th birthday card...I loved the color challenge this week and DT did a great job.

Michelle said...

What a fun card! I know your friend is going to love it!

Krafty Kaylin said...

fun card thanks for joining us at TSOT.

P.G. Lamb said...

Marie, this is such a great birthday card! Love the witty sentiment and images too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...