Friday, July 15, 2016

Color Dare #202 Meets Sketch Saturday #420

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge blog post!  The Color Dare challenge this week is to combine Colonial White and any 1,2,3,4,5 or 6 of the following Close to My Heart Browns:  Cocoa, Chocolate, Saddle, Cashmere, Champagne and Desert Sand.

 My card was designed on my Cricut Explore machine using a diamond shape which was repeated in various sizes to make a stencil to sponge ink through.  Here is the Design Space file if you'd like to use it.  :)



     Colonial White CS
     Chocolate CS
     Champagne CS
     Sponge Daubers
     Bamboo Ink
     Champagne Ink
     Cashmere Ink
     Desert Sand Ink
     Saddle Ink
     Cocoa Ink
     A Huge Thanks (consultant only stamp set)

Here is the Color My Heart Color Dare graphic.  (Just click on it to get to the blog).  


Here is the Sketch Saturday #420 sketch that inspired my card:


Now it's your turn to get creative--how many CTMH browns will you use?  Come check out what the rest of the Color My Heart Color Dare Design Team has to inspire you.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card! Love the sponging of the diamonds....very nicely done.

Michelle said...

I Love it! The ombre color fade is SO nice. I really like the CAS look, too.

Anonymous said...

Marie - I love the diamond shapes...classy card :)

P.G. Lamb said...

Marie, you have inspired me to start making my own stencils! The diamonds are the perfect backdrop to the sentiment.

sarahstone said...

You did a really good job with the sketch. I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...