Thursday, April 21, 2016

Regatta Birthday Card

This card was made for a delightful young lady with Close to My Heart's Regatta paper and the Artfully Sent cartridge.


Quite a while ago I cut out this birthday cake and candle image from the Artfully Sent cartridge and this is what was left on my mat.  I applied Close to My Heart Bonding Memories glue pen to the remnants on my mat and carefully placed the Regatta paper panel on it and lifted up all the pieces.  I personalized by writing in the cake stand with a My Legacy Writer and purple glitter pen (Crayola).  The candle flames were colored with Gold Wink of Stella and the cake stand was colored with Metallic Silver pen.

I'm entering it into the following challenges:
     Between the Folds--Regatta paper
     Cards in Envy--Birthday
     Seize the Birthday--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. Please be sure to stop by tomorrow when a new Color Dare challenge will be shared.

8 comments:

Sandy Trefger said...

Love all the candles! Fabulous birthday card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards in Envy.

Donna said...

What a fun card! Love all those candles and the sequins are a great touch. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.

Barbara said...

Whoa! A 21st birthday is very special and so is the card. I am sure that the delightful young lady that you made it for will be thrilled. Nice job! Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday.

Sharyn Polesel said...

What a fun card! I'm sure your young friend will love it. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

Amy Pitts said...

I like how you put the sentiment in the middle of the cake. Thanks for playing along at BTF

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

What a clever idea! Love the cake with the sentiment added to the center! Thank you for joining us at Cards in Envy! ~ Marilyn

Brandi said...

I love it, I love the colours and what a unique way of adding the sentiment in! Brandi R
DT member BTF
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Jodene said...

Great design! And I Love the touch of sparkle you have added with the sequins. Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...