Sunday, April 17, 2016

Color Dare #189 and Try Stampin' on Tuesday Take Two

When I made my Color Dare challenge card the other day I had leftover pieces from the background panel I randomly stamped with the Ink Blot stamps.  Here is what I made with those extra pieces:


Here is my first card:


Which one do you like better?

Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Juniper CS
     Thistle CS
     Hollyhock CS
     Hollyhock Ink
     Thistle Ink
     Ink Blot stamps
     Artistry cricut cartridge
     White Shimmer Trim
     Thistle ribbon

Here is the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch that I used:


Here is the Color Graphic from Color My Heart Color Dare:



I invite you to play along in both of these fun challenges this week.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


1 comment:

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Another great card, Marie! Love how you used the scrap from your first card to create the second one...so cool! Thanks for sharing with us again at Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.
Sara H.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...