Saturday, April 16, 2016

Music to My Ears Hello Card

The theme at Bitten by the Bug 2 this week is "Music to My Ears" and I decided to play along by combining it with a Heart 2 Heart sketch.  I love these two colors together!

     White Daisy CS
     Sapphire CS
     Thistle CS
     Sapphire Ink
     Thistle Ink
     Hello Blooms stamp set
     You Rock stamps (retired)
     Artiste cartridge
     Art Philosophy cartridge (blue mat modified in Design Space)
     Silver Foil Tape

Other products used:
     Crystal Stickles

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie
     

3 comments:

Caroline said...

I love the colors of your card and the card design. The musical notes and the embellishments look great on your card. Great job! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

moknowsall said...

Beautiful card. Very creative, it makes me want to sing out loud! Thx for joining our BBTB2 challenge this week

Brandi said...

Love the musical notes, don't see that often in cards! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...