Saturday, April 9, 2016

Pen Pals for Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome back to the April Joyful Stars Blog Hop!  We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST.  If you are coming from Joyce's blog you are on the right track. (The complete lineup is also on Joyce's blog in case you get lost.)  Have fun being inspired!


The card I have to share with you was made with two new Close to My Heart stamp sets that I just acquired called Pen Pals and Ink Blot.  


Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Peacock CS
     Ink Blot stamps
     Pen Pal stamps
     Glacier Ink
     Sapphire Ink
     Saffron Ink
     Peacock Ink

I followed Case This Sketch #167 for my card layout.



The next stop of the blog hop is Debi B.'s blog.  I'm sure you'll be delighted with what she has to share!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


8 comments:

Nancy said...

Cute card. I love the ink blots. Sorry to see them being retired

Crystal said...

You featured two stamps sets I don't have but now think would be good to have!

Betty Locco said...

Cute card - nice color combination. I like how you interpreted the sketch by using the pens instead of banners.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is perfect! I love your take on the sketch!

Becca-expressions said...

What a fabulous pairing of stamp sets. I often marvel at the patience it must have taken to learn to write with ink-dipped pens without splotches and splatters everywhere. Way to inspire!!

Patti said...

This is so sweet! I love those images!! and the clever way you masked off your white space! : )

Patti

Chrissy Larson said...

I love the background. Excellent take on the sketch.

Michelle said...

Cool card! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...