Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #449--Another Deck the Palms Card

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week our sketch features a rectangular central element with a vertical stripe behind it.  I've been having so much fun playing with Close to my Heart's Deck the Palms promotion and just had to use it to make this challenge card. (Other Deck the Palms cards can be found here and here.


Close to my Heart products used:

     Deck the Palms Christmas Stamps and Thin Cuts

       Deck the Palms Coordinating Cardstock

     Deck the Palms Patterned Paper

       Flamingo Card Stock

       Intense Black Ink

       Clover Ink


Here is our fabulous sketch to inspire you this week.  Our challenge ends Sunday evening December 5 and you can link up your creation here.  We look forward to visiting your blogs and leaving some bloggy comment love.


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Dream Valley Challenges #260--Christmas

     Make My Monday #162--Cute Christmas

     We Love Stamping--November Christmas

     Allsorts #652--Use Hand Stamped or Digital as Focal Point

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

     



6 comments:

brenda said...

Christmas in the sun works for me, love the idea, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Sarn said...

What’s not to love about a Christmas flamingo? Great card! Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
Sarn x

Pamela said...

what a cute and adorable card using flamingo as a Christmas card. I love it, thank you for playing with us at MMM

Linby said...

This is a great contemporary design and such fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Mervi said...

Fabulous and lovely card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts and at We Love Stamping Challenges 💌m

Dawn Phillips said...

A Christmas Flamingo. Now that's something you don't see everyday. I love it. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...