Monday, November 22, 2021

Golf Themed Card with Freshly Made Sketch #512

Besides paper crafting, golf is a passion of mine.  I've combined both of them in this card using Freshly Made Sketch #512.  


Close to my Heart products used:
      My Hole in One stamp and thin cut die
      Sapphire Ink
         Silver Foil Tape (retired)
Other:
      Golf Ball Themed Paper--unknown source

Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Aud Sentiments #288--Anything Goes with a Sentiment
     Through the Purple Haze #186--Anything Goes option For Him
     Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday--Die Cuts or Punches

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.





3 comments:

Jen Mitchell said...

That's a tee-riffic card! Sorry, I couldn't resist! Seriously, this is so clever. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

This is so fun - I LOVE how you've carried the theme from the stamped image to the golf ball paper stripe! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Ellibelle said...

Love your golf themed card following the sketch! Really fun and beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...