Friday, November 12, 2021

Freshly Made Sketch #511

I'm combining some older paper (SU Beyond the Garden) and newer papers (Close to My Heart Capri Card Stock and Capri Glitter Paper) to create a card with Freshly Made Sketch #511. The rectangles were cut with Stitched Rectangle Frames.  The greeting is from Inkadinkadoo with Mermaid Lagoon Ink and the dragonfly accent is from CTMH For My Beautiful Friend.


Here is the fabulous Freshly Made Sketch that inspired my card layout:


When I cut the Rectangle Frames I had two extra pieces (the reverse of what is in the top card) so I made an extra card adding CTMH Thanks Thin Cut Die.


I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:

     Cut It Up Challenge #238--Thanks or Thanksgiving

     Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--Thanks or Thanksgiving

     Through the Craft Room Door--Anything Goes


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Such pretty cards! Loving the blues! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Gorgeous! I've been eyeing that Thanks die set for some time. It's an absolutely stunning font and it looks so beautiful in that blue glimmer paper.

Thanks for sharing your Thanks card with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Francesca said...

Very pretty cards! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

Amy O said...

I love these pretty cards with the happy dsp pattern and the beautiful blue sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Both are so pretty. I love how the glimmer paper really makes these a wow. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...