Saturday, December 4, 2021

Encouragement Card with Try Stampin' on Tuesday #534

 Here is a quick card I made for a friend who has been very ill for several months.  I used the great sketch over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for my design layout.



This is the lovely TSOT sketch that I followed:




The tag came from a CTMH Stamp of the month from last year and the sentiment came from Pumpkin Spice Cardmaking Workshop Stamp set and the ink color is Sapphire.  The paper is from an old Recollections paper bloc called "Color Splash".


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

 

2 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Marie, I'm sure your friend will really appreciate your inspiring/caring card! Love the tag stamp you used. By keeping the rest of the card CAS it really highlights the message on the tag. Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Heather said...

Wow, love this, Marie - gorgeous blues, and what a lovely tag! I love the "weathered" look to this card - so pretty! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...