Monday, September 28, 2020

Masculine Birthday Card with Fusion Card Challenge Sketch and Seize the Birthday

 I really liked the simplicity of the current Fusion Card Challenge Sketch so I combined it with Aurora Paper, Sage Card Stock, Sapphire Ink, Sentiments by Melissa Esplin stamp and Stitched Together Cardmaking and Thin Cuts.  This was a really quick card to make!


Here is the fabulous Fusion Card Challenge sketch that inspired my card layout:


My choice of background paper was influenced by this Seize the Birthday graphic:


If you don't look at the balloons or pastel colors this graphic reminds me of a nebula or galaxy drawing so I took out the Aurora paper for the background.



I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Dragonfly Dreams--Birthday
     Incy Wincy Designs--Funny or Let's Celebrate
     

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.
                                 







     Seize the Birthday--graphic reminds me of a nebula thus the                        constellation paper
     
     


3 comments:

Nancy said...

Great Masculine card! Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday and joining us for our 200th challenge!

TaeEun said...

You're right, the splatters look like little stars and the watercolor wash like nebula :)! Awesome birthday card! Thank you so much for playing along with our 200th challenge at Seize the Birthday!

Suzanne H said...

What a great interpretation of the background - nebulus to constellation. So creative.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...