Friday, September 18, 2020

Bridal Shower Card with Freshly Made Sketch #453

 My Cricut was dusted off and used in creating this bridal shower card for my stepdaughter.  


The background card stock is Close to My Heart's new color of the year Blue Belle.  A holographic paper by Colorbok is the background of the doily and diamond.  A purple metallic cricut pen wrote the sentiment.  If you would like to replicate the card you can go here.

My card layout was inspired by this fabulous Freshly Made Sketch #453:



I'm also entering my card into the following challenges:
                      If You Give a Crafter a Cookie--graphic

   
                Aud Sentiments #260--Anything Goes plus a sentiment
                Simon Says Stamps Wednesday--No Stamps Allowed


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


 

  



5 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Judy Rozema said...

What a sweet card. I love the sparkle. Thank you for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

Gorgeous card and such a great take on the sketch! The sparkle adds such interest! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

What a lovely card, I love the touches of holographic card. Thanks so much for joining us for the Aud Sentiments challenge, I hope we will see you again next time. Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts xx (Aud Sentiments DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...