Thursday, September 24, 2020

Congratulations Card with Sketch Saturday #628

Today I'm sharing a congratulations card for a special young lady made following the current Sketch Saturday sketch.  The rosy background paper is retired from Close to My Heart "La Vie En Rose".  I used my Cricut to draw the Emmy Award. The small stamps are from "30 Years of Happy" and "You Amaze Me"--also retired from Close to My Heart.  The focal panel is backed with a scrap from a sheet of holographic poster paper from my stash.



Here is the fabulous Sketch Saturday sketch that inspired my card layout:






I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Watercooler Wednesday--All Occasions
     Through the Craft Room Door--Anything Goes
     
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




1 comment:

Tristan said...

What a great way to celebrate someone success. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...