Saturday, September 26, 2020

Golf Themed Thank You Card with Freshly Made Sketch #454

 Our golf league is having it's end of the year banquet and there are several key people that deserve appreciation.  I pulled out some golf themed paper, some sparkly holographic posterboard scraps, a Thank You die (retired Close to My Heart) and the current Freshly Made Sketch #454 for inspiration.


Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Use Your Stuff--Sports
     Creative Knockouts--Thankful Thoughts
     Try it on Tuesdays--Use Your Scraps

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




7 comments:

Angela said...

Perfect for the golf lovers. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. We hope to see you again next challenge.
Smiles, Angela DT Member
TTCRD DT
https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love this! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the touches of gold in your design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love all of the fun layers on this fab card for a golf-lover! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Kelly Schelske said...

What a perfect thank you card for that! Great work!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week:-)

Hugs,
Kelly

Deanne Saunders said...

A great card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in the USE YOUR STUFF challenge.!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

missgailly said...

Great card for the golfers. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail #staysafe #stayhealthy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...