Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

This is the first time that I am using a digital stamp for a card project.  The stamp is from Bugaboo and it was colored with chalks and then mounted on a 3" scalloped circle cut from Close To My Heart retired Kentucky Green.  The shamrock brads came from Oriental Trading several years ago.  I followed the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch.  The white background panel was dry embossed with the Cuttlebug Divine Swirls embossing folder.


Here is the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch:


I am entering the above card in the following challenges:

Use it Tuesday #52--Diecuts, punches or cutouts
All Sorts Challenge--1 image, 2 papers and 3 embellies ( 2 brads and a ribbon)
Catch the Bug Bingo challenge--(top row across--green, image and charm--shamrock brads)
Tuesday Alchemy--Anything Goes

Using the same stamped image I made a vertical card with a green background panel.  It was embossed and then distressed with my own embossing folder--you can find the directions to make your own embossing folder here.


I like them both--I would love to hear what you prefer--leave me a comment and I will be sure to check out your blog and leave you a comment also.

This is my off week from designing for Color My Heart Color Dare but I would like to invite you to join in on this week's color challenge (Olive, Sweet Leaf and Goldrush):


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

8 comments:

Pajalu said...

What beautiful cards. I love them both they are so well done. Thank you for playing along with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Heather B said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!!

Sarah said...

Cute cards! I love this little guy and how you have coloured him. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday :)

catherine said...

Both of your cards are beautiful and thanks for joining us this week over at Allsorts
x catherine

Jodie Mackrell said...

great cards! thanks for joining in on our challenge at catch the bug!

Julie Temple said...

These are adorable! Love BOTH of your first digi stamp cards! Thanks for joining us at Bugaboo's Catch The Bug!

Julie

sammi said...

Awesome cards! Theodore looks adorable! Thanks so for stopping by! We appreciate you sharing your creativity with us in our March bingo” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

Becky G said...

Marie, I love what you did with Theodore! Both of your cards are awesome!

So glad you joined us in this weeks Bingo challenge at Catch The Bug. Hope to see your fabulous work again!

:) Becky G
Bugaboo Design Team Member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...