Sunday, March 31, 2013

For Always Paper for Freshly Made Sketch #79

It has been a while since I've posted a card with Freshly Made Challenges and I'm glad to be able to do so today.  I really like their sketches!  This card uses Close To My Heart products:  For Always paper, Slate CS, Ruby CS, In the Background Stamps, Baker's Twine Neutral Assortment, 4 My Friend stamp set, Ruby Ink, Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel and a red button.  (The pleated ribbon is retired from Stampinup.)

Here is the Freshly Made Sketch:
 
Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

3 comments:

Linda Suarez said...

Very pretty card Marie! The patterned papers are beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty. Love the papers and pretty ribbon border.

Unknown said...

This is so pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...