Friday, April 26, 2019

So Much Happy Cards with Atlantic Hearts Sketch #313

I'm still having fun using the Daisy floral paper from the Close to My Heart So Much Happy paper pack!  (You can see more Daisy cards here).  This time I used Cricut Design Space and the current Atlantic Hearts Sketch--#313





Which card do you like better?

I used a Cricut cut from Elegant Edges and cut it as a square.  Then I applied 4 ' wide double sided adhesive tape to the back side of the daisy pattern paper and then cut it in half on my paper cutter so that I could make two cards.  I didn't count on not being able to easily remove the adhesive from the cut out half circle edges so I added superfine glitter to cover up the glue.  The yellow flower centers were also glittered.  Other Close to My Heart supplies I used are:
Canary Card Stock, Seasons Mix-In paper, Carolina Card Stock, Sapphire Card Stock and retired Thin Cut Dies.  If you would like to replicate my scalloped edge cut you can find my Design Space cutting file here.

You can join in the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge here:



I'm also entering these cards into the following challenges:
     Aud Sentiments Challenge--Birthday
     Moving Along With the Times--Floral
     Seize the Birthday--Option-Texture
     House That Stamps Built--Anything Goes
     Paper Shelter--Add a Sentiment


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


11 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Super cards. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Wendy L said...

So beautiful and very pretty floral paper, thanks for joining us at MAWTT , xxxx

Heather said...

These are both very pretty! I'm not sure which I like better; I like elements of both a lot! Fun touch to add the glitter; great way to save a "sticky" situation. : ) Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Dena J said...

Great cards! The 'hello' card is my favorite - I love the way that sentiment pops on the lighter blue. It's fabulous to see how you created the beautiful shimmer from a glue issue! It really looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week.

Brandi said...

Very pretty cards, I love that bright yellow in the patterned paper, makes me smile every time I see it so great choice on cards! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Christine said...

I absolutely love the daisy print and the addition of glitter to the flowers! Wonderful cards!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I love both cards Marie! I just love the glitter yellow peeking through the eyelet! beautiful papers, great take on our sketch. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. good luck!

Alicia

Cards By MI said...

Such sweet card with lovely colours. Thank you so much for joining us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie, dt TPS

Esther Asbury said...

I love the pretty blue and yellow color scheme on these pretty cards - one of my favorites! So happy you linked up to the "Anything Goes" challenge over on The House That Stamps Built!

shirley-bee said...

Pretty cards! I like the lacy scallop edge with the glittery paper showing through. Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Vannessa said...

Great CAS cards - love how different they both look even though the sketch is the same. Thank you for joining in the Paper Shelter this week. Hope to see you join us again.

Vannessa,
The Paper Shelter DT

P.S Sorry I'm late with my comments - life got in the way this time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...