Friday, April 19, 2019

Feels Like Home #2 with Sunday Stamps #202

In my previous post I mentioned how versatile the Feels Like Home paper pack from Close to My Heart is with having both masculine and feminine style papers.  This is the second card I've made with this same paper pack using the fabulous Sunday Stamps Sketch #202.  The background paper and the matted frame is from the retired Grateful Heart paper from CTMH and the sentiment stamp is from the retired Framed set in Sapphire Ink also from CTMH. The focal stamp was colored in with Marvy watercolor pencils and matted with Pomegranate patterned paper also form the retired Grateful Heart paper.



Here is the wonderful Sunday Stamps Sketch that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Watercooler Wednesday--Masculine Anything Goes
     Addicted to Stamps and More--Make Your Mark

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Oo, like these papers, too - such a restful but sophisticated combo - I love purple in any shade, pretty much, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Karen Brown said...

I love your muted tones on this lovely card. The orange gives just the right amount of "pop". Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Helen said...

A lovely card. I love the beautiful muted background you have created Marie! It shows off the pop of colour in the sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...